Information you'll need in case of an auto accident in Thunder Bay
Accidents happen when you least expect it and they can cause serious damage to both you and your vehicle. To prevent such incidents, you can always be more alert while on the road but in case you find yourself in an accident, there are steps you can take.
If you’ve been in an auto accident in Thunder Bay, knowing what to do next can be confusing and stressful. As a leader in the collision repair business since 1952, Breeny’s Auto Body Shop has put together a checklist for our clients to keep in mind if they’ve been in a car accident. For 24/7 towing services, call 1-807-476-6558 or 1-807-626-3189.
What do I do if I have an accident?
Below is a list of 9 things you need to do if you’re ever in an auto accident in Thunder Bay.
- Report the accident to the police.
- Call Breeny’s Auto Body Shop before you make a claim.
- If your vehicle must be towed, have it brought to our facility. For after-hours towing, call 1-807-476-6558 / 1-807-626-3189
- Have Breeny’s perform an estimate; usually only one is required.
- Instruct Breeny’s to contact your insurance company to advise them that you are going to have repairs done with us.
- We will then discuss the repair procedure with you. Now is the best time to address any concerns you may have about the work that is being done.
- Sign a work order to allow us to proceed with the repairs.
- Check to see if you have rental car coverage. If you do, have the shop assist you in renting a car.
- Sit back and relax. When your vehicle is repaired, our shop will call and arrange a convenient time for you to pick up your vehicle.
Remember, it is your choice where you get your vehicle repaired, after an auto accident in Thunder Bay, not your insurance company’s. Make the right choice, choose Breeny’s. If you have any questions or have been involved in an accident and want to bring your car in for an estimate or have it towed to our facility, please contact us.
Breeny’s looks better than new!